With Opera 3 your documents are stored electronically, and can be accessed as quickly as you need them.
A place for everything and everything in its place. With Opera 3 your documents are stored electronically, and can be accessed quickly as you need them. It integrates seamlessly with Opera 3 and will drive significant cost savings to any organisation.
Customer orders, supplier invoices, credit notes, signed delivery notes, job costing timesheets, Payroll & HR documents and general correspondence can all be captured and stored. Stored documents can be easily accessed using friendly, easy-to-use retrieval software, and can even be reported on.
Ease of use is built in. Documents can be captured and indexed individually, in batches or by barcode. Captures are automatically tracked, with full auditability from individual files to system level. Reporting can be done by date or user range.
- Fully integrated application of Opera 3
- Captures any file type
- Instant Retrieval
- Manual or Barcode Indexing
- Content Indexing and Deferred Indexing
- Reduces paper waste and helps your business ‘go green’
- High level of security down to individual data level
- Ability to set up user roles with access rights
- Transactions tracked, with full auditability from individual files to system level
- Reporting by date or user range
- Available as a desktop version for other employees not using Opera 3
A complete document imaging and file management solution, Document Management handles all key business information: general correspondence, customer purchase orders, supplier documentation including delivery notes, invoices and credit notes, job costing paperwork, such as timesheets and requisitions, payroll & HR documents and many others. And you’ll never lose paperwork again.