The benefits of tradition Opera 3 SQL SE but in the cloud
When you move to Opera 3 SQL SE to the Cloud, you can access a complete ERP business solution online, at any time, from anywhere.
Opera 3 SQL SE Cloud gives you all the benefits of the traditional solution, but without the added cost of purchasing or maintaining network hardware, software, or data storage. These all become part of a service that you can pay for on a monthly basis.
Why Cloud uptake is inevitable
Although the debate about the benefits of “Cloud vs On-premises” continues, many businesses have realised the advantages of monthly subscription for cash flow purposes versus the traditional upfront or annual subscription models. In addition, the Millennial generation has grown up with the expectation of more flexible working and being able to access information instantly.
A mobile workforce
With the increase in remote collaboration tools and software services moving to cloud, remote and home working has increasingly become the norm. As office space is costly to purchase or rent, moving to cloud solutions allows businesses to reduce these costs via hot-desking and home working.
If you don’t, your competition will
Early adopters of the cloud know how quick and easy it is to scale up their IT requirements as your business grows, enabling them to get new products to market quicker. They don’t just avoid capital costs but also delays in decision-making when it comes to replacing legacy systems to increase productivity.
To get ahead of the competition, sales staff need instant access to information when meeting potential clients, especially when bidding for contracts. Likewise, managers need access to analytics and statistical information in order to help make better decisions.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership: There is no need to upgrade your hardware or IT infrastructure and no local servers are required.
- Security and reliability 24/7: Data is UK-hosted with backups to a second UK-based data centre.
- Pay monthly with no up-front cost: No large capital investment is required, just a monthly operational payment.
- Share information across your business: With your software hosted in the cloud you have access to your business data at any time from anywhere, which means you can query and report on this data on a range of devices. Ideal for a mobile workforce.
- Fast implementation: You will be up and running quickly
- Flexibility to grow: Opera 3 is scalable, new users and applications can be added quickly and easily to support business growth.
Get a Quote
If you want to find out more about the costs involved for Opera 3, our Pegasus Integrations or our Support and Services, you can use our quick quote tool for us to provide you with a no obligation estimated quote.