Simplifying your Order Processing
- Sales & Purchase Order History
- Copy Quote & Multiple SOP Pricing
- POP Reporting & Purchase Order Creation
- SOP Warnings
The OPUS suite of applications consists of multiple modules: Sales & Purchase Order History, Copy Quote and Multiple SOP Pricing, POP Reporting, Purchase Order Creation and SOP Warnings. Each of these can be purchased separately, but together they provide a powerful combination of new features and functionality.
Sales Order History provides a clear view of what the customer has previously purchased and at what price, and provides a simple solution to locate exactly what they had ‘last time’. The Purchase Order History provides a similar facility for supplier transactions.
The Copy Quote facility enables quotations to be copied from one customer account to another. Multiple SOP Pricing allows the price list to be changed for an entire order and also provides a dropdown list to allow a range of special prices to be changed for individual items.
Within POP there is a new Stock Re-Order Report which uses a number of criteria to identify order requirements. The same criteria can be used to generate Batch Purchase Orders using a grid to enter requirements for multiple suppliers and products.
SOP Warnings helps to ensure that minimum gross margins are maintained. It can also monitor minimum order values and check if a carriage charge has been included within the order details.
- An enquiry facility to show previous orders either by customer, supplier, or stock reference
- The ability to add previously ordered items to the current order
- A transaction drill down to the original PDF document (where available)
- Minimum margin warnings in SOP, set and monitored either globally or by individual stock categories
- An optional warning in SOP if Carriage has not been charged
- An optional warning in SOP if a minimum sales order value has not been reached
- A copy quotation facility with a re-pricing option
- Customer special price lists can be changed within SOP and line values globally recalculated
- The ability to view and select any standard or special prices per sales order or sales invoice line