Payroll, pensions and compliance all in one place
What is Opera 3 Payroll?
Opera 3 Payroll is an award-winning Payroll and HR module that has HMRC PAYE and RTI recognition capability and provides for the submission of RTI (Real Time Information) and auto enrolment of pensions.
Opera 3 Payroll offers fully automated procedures to help take the stress out of processing payroll all while supporting your business to comply with complex tax, pension and employment legislation. Available as a stand-alone application or it can integrate with the complete Opera 3 SQL SE solution which encompasses financial, supply chain management and business intelligence to deliver unbeatable inter-departmental integration and knowledge-sharing across the entire business.
Opera 3 Payroll & HR Simplifies Routine Tasks
Opera 3 SE Payroll & HR is ideal for companies of all sizes, from small businesses with less than 10 employees to larger corporates with over 25,000 employees. With multi-company capabilities and unbeatable processing speeds, Opera 3 SE Payroll & HR is a powerful solution.
Opera 3 SQL SE Payroll & HR simplified procedures such as establishing an employee’s statutory maternity pay entitlement, multiple pension schemes with variable percentage and fixed amounts, or retrospectively changing a National Insurance code with the employer or employee adjustment calculated immediately. Opera 3 SE Payroll fully caters for pension auto-enrolment and can even integrate with salary sacrifice and pension providers such as NEST and NOW: Pensions to help ease administrative burden.
If you are a larger business, processing multi-company or multi-frequency payrolls, Opera 3 SE Payroll helps you to simplify these tasks, reducing the amount of time spent on day-to-day processing information and reducing manual errors.
If you want to find out more about how Pegasus Payroll could help your business contact us to find out more.
- HMRC PAYE Recognition
- Links to Opera 3 SQL SE Nominal Ledger and Cash Book modules or can be used stand-alone
- Multi-user capability with Company and Group password control for menu level access restriction
- Create unlimited companies with unlimited employees
- Submit HMRC RTI (Real Time Information)
- Maintain weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly paid employees within one company
- Comprehensive, context sensitive help
- Export information to Microsoft products such as Word and Excel
- Send reports via email
- Address, bank details and holidays
- Tax and National Insurance To-Date detail
- Quick calculation – showing net pay, total deductions and NI’able earnings
- Retained History with payslip image drill down
- Employee photograph attachment
- Ability to embed documents, spreadsheets etc, via OLE technology
- Payroll administrator and management reports delivered via e-mail
- Regularly notify staff of remaining holiday entitlement automatically by email
- Automatically notify managers of Payroll requirement by email
- Mixed Pension schemes per company
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Fixed amount
- Percentage of definable figure
- Group Personal Pension
- Free Standing AVC
- Up to three different LEL/UEL criteria
- Employee diary showing sickness, holidays, maternity and compassionate leave, and training
- Variable employee working patterns reflected within the diary
- Accurate days, hours and minutes event recording and analysis
- Keep records for up to 99 years, including job changes and salary updates
- Pro-rata holiday entitlement and holiday carry-over
- Departmental reporting
- Payslip, cheque and BACS list generation
- P35, P14 and P60 End-of-Year reports
- P45(1), P45(3) and P46 In-Year reports
- P11 Deductions Working Sheet
- P32 employer’s Payment Record, with payment and funding recording and multi-company consolidation
- This Period and To Date summaries
- Comprehensive statutory payments, Attachment Orders and pension contribution reports
- Additional Reporter module available, for the creation of your own reports